Azulejo is a form of Spanish and Portuguese painted tin-glazed ceramic tilework. They were not only used as an ornamental art form, but also had a specific functional capacity like temperature control in homes.
From Lisbon With Love Azulejo III – Hip Pack
The ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything, the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps, to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
This fashion item goes by many names: Hip pack, hip bag, fanny pack, waist bag, shoulder bag or bum bag, but undoubtedly it’s a super practical accessory.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5” (16cm), W 13” (33cm), D 2¾” (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, custom inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼” wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators