Azulejo is a form of Spanish and Portuguese painted tin-glazed ceramic tilework. Azulejos are found on the interior and exterior of churches, palaces, ordinary houses, and nowadays, restaurants, bars and even railways or subway stations.
From Lisbon With Love Azulejo II – Hip Pack
The ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything, the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps, to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
This fashion item goes by many names: Hip pack, hip bag, fanny pack, waist bag, shoulder bag or bum bag, but undoubtedly it’s a super practical accessory.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5” (16cm), W 13” (33cm), D 2¾” (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, custom inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼” wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators